MSc NURSING COURSE DETAILS
MSc Nursing is a postgraduate degree program that builds on the knowledge and skills acquired in a Bachelor’s in Nursing program. It typically takes 2 years to complete and is designed to prepare graduates for leadership positions in nursing practice, education, and research. In an MSc Nursing program, students deepen their understanding of nursing theory and research methods, while also gaining hands-on experience in a variety of clinical settings. Graduates of an MSc Nursing program are equipped with advanced knowledge and skills that enable them to make significant contributions to the healthcare field, both in India and around the world.
Eligibility & Criteria:
- Candidates must have pursued a B.Sc. (Bachelor in Science) degree in a relevant discipline.
- The subject should be from Science stream.
- Candidates must have been awarded the degree from a recognized university.
- The minimum required scores for different universities vary.
- For some institutions, candidates will have to qualify National Level/ State Level/ Institute Level entrance examinations to get admission in M.Sc. Nursing.